Let me count the ways.
1. When LW and I were discussing her writing assignment and I reminded her to start at least one sentence with a preposition, LB (only 2yo mind you) chimed up in the background, “A preposition relates a noun or pronoun to another word.”
2. The Littles enjoy the timeline song so much, they made up their own timeline – the “Lord of the Rings Timeline Song.” “Smeagol bit off his finger…”
3. The Littles know they are learning things that most adults don’t know. They like to quiz family and friends, though I have to remind them that it’s not really fair to expect grown-ups to know this stuff!
4. The science experiment and fine art time are the best. I really want to do those things with my kids but either could never find the time or else ended up so frustrated at the whole process that it wasn’t fun for me or them. This is perfect!
5. The songs and games make it so easy to learn all this information. Now if I could just find a song for the Book of James that our family is memorizing, it would be so much better.
Thank you to all my friends who kept telling me what an awesome program this was and how I needed to get involved. It only took 3 years, but here I am and I do love it!