I’m having one of those days where I’m focusing on the negative, so to get my mind off all the yuck that comes with parenting, I’m instead going to count my blessings. (Won’t MM be impressed!)
- LD is the best kisser, and always holds my cheeks in his chubby little hands when he kisses me. He loves to tell me I’m the “bestest mommy in the whole world.”
- I take LB swimming in the pool in her birthday suit, and it’s seriously about the cutest thing in the entire world to see this chubby little baby kicking her chubby little legs through the water.
- LS just took a spelling test, and tested in the 5th grade (he’s 7). That was a bright spot!
- LW took LB out of the high chair today and brought her outside to play with her. All on her own initiative.
- LM was doing “cannon-bombs” into the kiddy pool that had 2 inches of water in it. Talk about a funny sight!
I know this is not an exhaustive list, but just something quick to remind me how much I love my littles, even when parenting is hard and even when I’m tired. Which is most of the time…